I am honored to be familiar with such an amazing product as Salesforce Community Cloud and I am grateful to have the opportunity to share it with you once again at Dreamforce this year! Whether you are an executive, an admin, a user, or a developer, there’s probably some valuable content for you if you care about Salesforce communities.
Make sure to stop by the 7Summits booth #1400 to get a free copy of “Practical Guide to Salesforce Communities.” Supplies are limited!
I’d love to see you, so here’s my schedule!
Tuesday, September 25th
Wednesday, September 26th
- Demystifying Tech Book Publishing
- Palace Hotel, West Theater
- Book Signing at Community Cloud Station
- Palace Hotel – Second Floor: Pacific Heights Room off the Sunset Court
- Audience Targeting in Lightning Communities: Personalize Everything
- Wednesday, September 26, 4:00 PM – 4:40 PM
- Moscone West, Room 2004
Thursday, September 27th
- Building Lightning Apps for Employee Engagement
- Thursday, September 27, 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
- Moscone West, Room 2020
- Hands-on Training: Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat (2)
- Hilton Union Square, Continental 5
- Create Digital Experiences for Every Industry with Lightning Bolt
- Thursday, September 27, 1:00 – 1:20 PM
- Moscone West, Appexchange Den
- Book Signing at Dreamstore
- Thursday, September 27, 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Dreamstore at Moscone